AerolanceGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Website
AerolanceGaming
Vote For Us

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free lineage2 Servers

Lineage 2 Top 100 lineage 2 private servers
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Latest topics
» [Quest] Noble Quest (Caradine Letter)
Connect to the Server EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 pm by AerolanceGaming

» [Suggestion][Working] Buff Duration on Buffers
Connect to the Server EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 pm by AerolanceGaming

» [Solved]Noble Quest
Connect to the Server EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 am by AerolanceGaming

» Should Raid Boss Jewels be Available in the GM Shop
Connect to the Server EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 pm by AerolanceGaming

» [Solved][GMShop Bug] GMShop, weapons do not cost anything
Connect to the Server EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 am by AerolanceGaming

» EULA
Connect to the Server EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm by AerolanceGaming

» This is Why You Can't Connect
Connect to the Server EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:51 am by AerolanceGaming

» Rules for Requesting Changes
Connect to the Server EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 pm by AerolanceGaming

» apply!
Connect to the Server EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:20 pm by AerolanceGaming

Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Connect to the Server

4 posters

Go down

Connect to the Server Empty Connect to the Server

Post  AerolanceGaming Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:43 pm

[NOTE: This server will be constantly worked on within the next couple of weeks based on player recommendations]

First, you must have a clean version of Lineage 2 High Five Client. You may download the torrent for this client on our website http://aerolancegaming.metalchord.com in the downloads section!

Once you download Lineage 2 High Five and install itDO NOT UPDATE THE GAME!. If you update the game you will have to reinstall it clean.

Go into your installation path (Which is usually C:\program files\lineage2\system and find the L2.ini. You must change the file extension name to L2.exe. Right click that and make a shortcut to put on your desktop. Only open the game from this to avoid the game updater.

Go to our downloads section and download the GG Patch and the Hosts Patcher and follow the instructions to get connected fast and easy.

or you can simply add these two lines to your host file if you wish to do this manually:

173.174.152.47 l2authd.Lineage2.com
216.107.250.194 nprotect.Lineage2.com

You can find your hosts file here: C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ HOSTS
You can open your hosts file to edit it with "Notepad."

From here you should be able to successfully log into the server.

The server will automatically create your account so you are now ready to enjoy our server.

Remember to consistently check the main website at http://aerolancegaming.metalchord.com for important updates (which will will also post them on the forums when we can)

Note: If you have gamegaurd problems, errors etc go to http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de and download the appropriate files, instructions should be included with them.

Last edited by AerolanceGaming on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Update to Connection and Website Info)
AerolanceGaming
AerolanceGaming
Admin
Admin

http://aerolancegaming.metalchord.com

Back to top Go down

Connect to the Server Empty Re: Connect to the Server

Post  DeathStar Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:00 am

i have problems with my gameguard it says error 153 and that gameguard files have been damaged... witch is odd... since i just instaled it..

can you upload your gameguard folder? ;D
DeathStar
DeathStar

Back to top Go down

Post  AerolanceGaming Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm

DeathStar wrote:i have problems with my gameguard it says error 153 and that gameguard files have been damaged... witch is odd... since i just instaled it..

can you upload your gameguard folder? ;D

Yes, I will send you instructions via PM on the forum at 6 PM eastern time to help you connect. I apologize for the delay and will get with you as soon as possible
AerolanceGaming
AerolanceGaming
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Connect to the Server Empty If you are still having trouble....

Post  AerolanceGaming Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Make sure to leave us a message on here and one of our staff will message you shortly!
AerolanceGaming
AerolanceGaming
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Connect to the Server Empty Problem

Post  danyro Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello, i`m from Romania, i instal the game from you`r server, i make everything you tell there... but he give me a error on option.ini or guard 153 ... pls help

danyro

Back to top Go down

Post  AerolanceGaming Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:11 am

danyro wrote:Hello, i`m from Romania, i instal the game from you`r server, i make everything you tell there... but he give me a error on option.ini or guard 153 ... pls help

Did you get our second email? My staff was trying to help you get connected to the server? GameGaurd Error 153 could be your computer? If you followed the setup correctly then there should be no problem.

We assure you the problem is not on the server side. All other players have been able to connect.

PM me your hosts file settings .
AerolanceGaming
AerolanceGaming
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Connect to the Server Empty Why not?

Post  Majestyk Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:16 am

Why didn`t you upload a system folder like 99% of the servers? is easiest way to go....
Most player give up connecting after trying and failing for a while(me included) so is easier for all if you just make a system folder and avoit loosing any more potential memebers.....Good luck

Majestyk

Back to top Go down

Post  AerolanceGaming Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Majestyk wrote:Why didn`t you upload a system folder like 99% of the servers? is easiest way to go....
Most player give up connecting after trying and failing for a while(me included) so is easier for all if you just make a system folder and avoit loosing any more potential memebers.....Good luck

Thanks for posting your concern Majestyk. We are aware of this issue. We have created a .bat file and linked to a GG killer which will allow you to connect to the server easily without modifying too much of the client. These files are located in our downloads section and are readily available to download. This fix is quite easy and only requires a small download, and 2 clicks. No copy or paste required. But we are indeed working on a system folder.

There are many players who are successful at logging in on the first try when using the patches available. We only have very small instances where players have trouble logging in and it has never been the server side as a problem unless under maintenance.

We will complete the work on the system folder in due time but for now please utilize the resources we have provided you. Connecting to the server is too easy. Let us know if you continue to have problems and we can help you remotely as well.

Thanks Majestyk, we will see you in game

AerolanceGaming
AerolanceGaming
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down